Do you often feel anxious? Could you get along better with your coworkers? Do you feel alienated from your partner? Family? Old friends? Are you sick of trying to please everyone except yourself?
Individual therapy with Michelle D'Avolio or Nicholas Baldo can help you make real changes in these areas.
In individual therapy at North Suburban Counseling, you'll begin to understand and let go of inhibiting hurts, conflicts, and disturbing memories. And you'll learn how to look at yourself objectively, and make changes -- no longer a victim to outside forces. You'll learn how to develop realistic expectations. And we'll help you gain a deeper understanding of yourself so you can build self-esteem and better relationships.
"When people are motivated to change-no matter
how much emotional pain they're in -
our humanistic approach can help."
~ Michelle D'Avolio.
Discover, Create, and GrowIn individual therapy at North Suburban Counseling, you'll:
- Take a journey that will help you get to know yourself better.
- Learn how to use the scientific method - gathering information, weighing the pros and cons of the daily choices you have to make, coming to decisions, and taking action. Through practical real-life examples, you'll discover the right steps to take to further your relationships or career.
- Find your true self. Break out of your shell and be yourself, not the person you think everyone else wants you to be.
- Become more mindful. Learn how to avoid self-defeating behaviors that keep you from realizing your fullest potential.
Individual Therapy that Doesn't Leave You All AloneNo one is saying the path to self discovery will be easy. But finding true happiness makes the hard work worth it - and you won't be alone. D'Avolio and Baldo will stand by you throughout the process. At North Suburban Counseling, we:
- Listen compassionately and empathetically.
- Believe in your ability to change and in your greater potential.
- Challenge you in a direct and compassionate way
- Promote candor.
- Reflect objectively and guide you through questions toward deeper self-discovery.
"Each person has his or her own unique personality. We take the time
to gain a deep understanding of a client's experiences,
so that we can offer an accurate analysis."
~ Nick Baldo
D'Avolio and Baldo know firsthand how psychotherapy can help people to live a better life. They have over 20 years of experience working with people from a variety of professions, ages, and personal dilemmas.